- NEWLY RENOVATED
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- BRAND NEW CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEM
- uPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- BRAND NEW FITTED KITCHEN
- BRAND NEW BATHROOM SUITE
- QUIET LOCATION
- 360 DEGREE TOUR
NO CHAIN!! A must view – this attached cottage has been given a completely new lease of life by the current vendors, making it move-in ready and perfect for first time buyers or as a buy-to-let purchase. This newly renovated, 3 bedroom period property is available with no onward chain. A complete list of works carried out can be found at the bottom of the page.
This property would achieve a rental income of £675-£695pcm which would give close to a 5.2% ROI.
ACCOMMODATION: The property briefly comprises: Entrance Hall with door through to open plan Living Room/Kitchen/Diner. Stairs to first floor Landing give access to all three Bedrooms and family Bathroom. A FULL 360 DEGREE TOUR IS AVAILABLE.
The entire property benefits from uPVC double-glazing and a brand new front door was fitted as part of the renovation. The open plan Living Room and Kitchen/Diner benefits from 12mm Oak hardwood floor, neutral decoration, and a feature fireplace. The top of the range fitted Kitchen offers plenty of worksurface and all units are soft-close. The Kitchen also features a large storage cupboard housing the brand new Potterton Gold central heating system and hot water storage.
Upstairs you will find, similarly decorated, two excellent sized Double Bedrooms and a Single Bedroom, all of which have been thoughtfully fitted with new power sockets and TV aerial points. An excellent quality carpet has been fitted through the stairs, landing, and bedrooms. The Bathroom suite has been completely re-fitted and an L-shaped bath has been installed with both “rainfall” and standard showerheads over. Floor to ceiling tiling around the bath, tile effect vinyl flooring, and a large heated towel rail make this a fantastic modern bathroom. A skylight also provides plenty of natural light.
To the rear of the cottage there are allocated gardens for this property and those adjacent. A gate and pathway leads to a small Orchard with several apple and plum trees. There is also a corrugated storage shed. On-road parking is available to the front of the property.
LOCATION: 9 Viaduct View is situated just off Chapel Street, a three minute walk from Holsworthy’s town centre and shops. Holsworthy itself boasts a reputation as a traditional market town - with its cattle market believed to date from the 12th Century - and still has a bustling weekly Pannier Market on Wednesdays. A variety of local and national shops, as well as a Waitrose supermarket, mean that this rural town has plenty of excellent amenities. Situated amongst the rolling hills of North Devon, Holsworthy is a short distance from the beautiful Hartland, Bude’s beaches, and some of the best coastline the South West has to offer.
COMPLETE LIST OF WORKS:
1) The entire property has been re-painted, the gable end has also been re-rendered.
2) To the side of the property the access has been gravelled and mains drainage has been put in.
3) New guttering and fascias have been fitted, and a new kitchen window and front door put in.
4) Side wall has been brought back for easier access, repointed, and metalwork painted
5) Roof tiles removed, new flashing fitted to chimney, roof tiles replaced.
6) Water meter relocated to front of property
7) All floorboards have been lifted, joists dry rot and woodworm treated, and floorboards refitted.
8) 12mm solid Oak flooring fitted downstairs, new carpet fitted through stairs, landing and bedrooms.
9) Entire house re-plastered and decorated.
10) Electrics re-wired all the way through. New fuse board, new double sockets, new low energy LED downlights throughout.
11) Mains smoke detectors fitted.
12) TV aerial points fitted in bedrooms and living room.
13) Feature fireplace in living room.
14) Brand new fitted kitchen installed, with oven, hob and extractor.
15) Brand new bathroom suite fitted, with L-shaped bath, shower, new washbasin and W.C, and heated towel rail.
16) New door frames, skirting, and oak doors fitted downstairs.
17) All internal walls removed upstairs, with new studwork, plasterboard, door frames, skirting, and oak doors fitted.
18) BRAND NEW Potterton Gold electric central heating installed with hot water storage, pipework and radiators. All heating is controllable by fixed thermostat or remote control.